Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Let Go Let God Find Comfort

I Find Comfort In Spiritual Living.

My spiritual practices are the life raft that keeps me floating atop the rough seas of life. Time spent in prayerful contemplation, devotional reading, spiritual study, service, or fellowship keeps me tethered to my spiritual life, reminding me there is so much more to living than daily obligations and duties. My relationship with God is my greatest comfort throughout all the seasons of life. It lifts me higher in easy times and keeps me from dipping too low in troubling times. The more I focus my attention and energy on those activities and practices that draw me closer to God, the more I stay in the realm of comfort and support, no matter the state of my life or the world. 

I will turn their mourning into joy, I will comfort them, and give them gladness for sorrow.—Jeremiah 31:13

No comments:

Post a Comment