Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Let Go Let God Claim Healing

Tuning Into The Active Power Within  Me, I Am Healed.

In John 10:10, Jesus said, “I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.” I take this to heart and remember abundant life-healing life-is my birthright. I am always whole. Radiant life is mine. I am luminous, aglow with divine life. Every part of my body and mind responds to my faith and words of affirmation. Anchored in my faith, I turn my attention away from thoughts of illness or insufficiency. I align my thinking with the healing life of God and claim that healing as my own. Healing may seem miraculous, but it’s the natural outworking of spiritual law. As I realize wholeness as an aspect of my divine identity, I feel the truth of God in my heart. 

My child, be attentive to my words … Keep them within your heart. For they are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh.—Proverbs 4:20-22

No comments:

Post a Comment