Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 24, 2023

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

My Prayers Affirm The Activity of God in Every Life.

When I pray for others, I look beyond the challenges they face and focus instead on the truth of their being. Each one for whom I pray is divine, created in the image and likeness of God. My prayerful purpose is not to set things right but to see things rightly. I focus on unchanging truth. I affirm wholeness, even when the one for whom I pray is experiencing illness. I affirm abundance, undiminished by appearances of lack. I affirm divine love, alive even in hearts that do not yet feel it. I am steadfast if outer appearances seem slow to improve. With faith-filled vision, I see the activity of God at work in my life and in the lives of everyone for whom I pray. 

I am confident of this, that the one who began a good work among you will bring it to completion by the day of Jesus Christ.—Philippians 1:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment