Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Let Go Let God With A Tender Heart

I Treat Myself And Others With A Loving And Tender Heart.

Having a tender heart means being open-minded and compassionate and beholding all people and situations through eyes of love. By lending a listening ear and a helping hand, I can ease some of life’s inevitable ups and downs. It’s important to be tender and compassionate toward myself as well. I resist the temptation to ruminate about past thoughts and actions I may regret. Instead I am tender toward myself. I focus on my strengths and accomplishments and the traits that are uniquely my own. I show myself the compassion and understanding I would show a friend or family member. Tenderness helps me heal, focus forward, and let go of things that no longer serve me. 

Finally, all of you, have unity of spirit, sympathy, love for one another, a tender heart, and a humble mind.—1 Peter 3:8

No comments:

Post a Comment