Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Let Go Let God Be Optimistic

I Greet The Good That Is On Its Way To Me.

I live with an attitude of positive expectancy, trusting the good I seek is on its way. Even though it may not yet be apparent to my eyes, my heart’s wisdom guides me to remain open and receptive. I still my mind with affirmations of gratitude and center my attention on uplifting thoughts. Aligning my heart with the harmony and energy of God, I feel a quiet, serene joy bubbling up within me. I welcome the wonderful outcomes that are unfolding. I greet the good that already exists in potential, my optimism helping me envision the best outcomes for myself and my dear ones. Believing that life is innately good, I more easily find myself in the right place at the right time. Optimistic and grateful, I welcome the joyful experiences that are flowing to me now. 

For nothing will be impossible with God.—Luke 1:37

No comments:

Post a Comment