Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 22, 2023

Let Go, Let God

I Focus My Attention On The Truth Of God And Trust The Best Outcome Is On Its Way.

When I struggle with a difficult situation or a tough decision, I may feel awash in too many details and opinions. If I don’t know how to move forward or what to decide, I release the situation and let go and let God. This simple yet powerful act puts my troubles and worries in perspective. No situation or circumstance is greater than God. Stepping away from effort and rumination, even for a few moments, helps me remember this truth. In prayer, I release the need for a specific outcome, trusting there is likely a solution of which my human mind cannot conceive. As I keep my thoughts and energy focused on God, I begin to relax. This creates space for divine grace and wisdom to lead to the best outcome for all. 

A time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to throw away.—Ecclesiastes 3:6

No comments:

Post a Comment