Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 21, 2023

Let Go Let God Bless Children

Bless All The Children Everywhere.

Jesus taught the importance of blessing children, saying that “it is to such as these that the kingdom of God belongs” (Luke 18:16). I may already be in the habit of blessing the children in my family, however, today I expand the circle of blessing outward to encompass all the world’s children. I pray all children are treated kindly and nurtured with loving care. I pray they are taught with warmth and compassion so as they grow into adulthood, they easily share warmth and compassion with others. I pray all children know their worth as divine beings, as beautiful children of God. I see them abundantly blessed and secure in divine love. I pray all children will know a world that accepts and values them exactly as they are. Amen. 

For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God.—Romans 8:14

No comments:

Post a Comment