Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Let Go Let God Through Joy

Joy Is  My Constant Companion.

Wherever life takes me, I will travel my path with joy. I carry joy within my heart and mind. It is my way of keeping my thoughts and feelings on God and the matters of the world in perspective. With joy, I am in balance. In joy, I am a presence of grace and calm in the world. Through joy, I help and serve with compassion. The joy I carry lifts me, keeping me optimistic and trusting in my many divine gifts. I use these gifts to live fully and freely. I can transcend the limits of my past. My mistakes and regrets do not bind me. My imagination is unlimited. Joy focuses me on my brilliant future. Joy is the anchor that keeps me centered and the wings that help me soar. 

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.—Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment