Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 17, 2023

Let Go Let God Forgive

As I Forgive, I Realize Wholeness.

What a joy to be in tune with the divine energy that surrounds and animates me, to feel in the flow of divine life, love, and wisdom. But sometimes that joy eludes me. When I feel out of harmony, I search my mind and heart to see if there is something or someone I need to forgive. If I have closed my heart off to another or even to myself, forgiveness will open it. Unforgiveness, holding on to resentment or anger, blocks the flow of spiritual energy and leads me to feel separate from God. When I forgive, I move forward in lightness and freedom. I once again feel divine love and joy filling my mind and heart. I rediscover the presence of God and feel at peace with myself and all others. 

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.—Matthew 6:14

No comments:

Post a Comment