Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 15, 2023

Let Go Let God For Prosperity

I Am Grateful For The World's Abundance.

Sometimes I can feel as though resources are limited and there is only so much time, energy, and money to go around. When I feel this way, I remember I hold the key to prosperous living. Rather than wait for conditions to improve or worry they won’t, I change my thoughts and take positive action. If I believe there is insufficient supply to meet a need, I prayerfully open myself to possibility and act upon the guidance I receive. If I’m feeling hemmed in, I declutter and share my supply with others. This opens channels of good that flow freely into my life. If I’m believing more in limitation than possibility, I search myself for outworn beliefs that no longer serve my growth. When I trust God is in all things, I live from my divinity, stepping into a future of abundance. 

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.—Psalm 23:1

No comments:

Post a Comment