Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 31, 2023

Let Go Let God Spread World Peace

World Peace Begins With Me.

Perhaps no emotion is more precious or more powerful than the desire for peace among the world’s people. I recognize we are one in God. The divine image, the Christ, lives in every human heart. Knowing this, I think and speak with respect for everyone I meet as well as for the people I will likely never meet. I affirm: The divine presence in me greets the divine presence in you. I find ways to cooperate with those from all faiths, nations, and cultures. Each individual and each group bring a unique perspective that contributes to the richness of everyone’s understanding. The divine light shining in each willing heart is now bringing peace to our world. 

They shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.—Micah 4:3

No comments:

Post a Comment