Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Let Go Let God Love

Within Me Is An Ever-Expanding Reservoir Of Love.

It can be hard to find love in a world that feels lonely and cold. Rather than despair, I find the inexhaustible supply of God’s love deep in my heart. Love is the name and nature of God. It holds no ill will or unforgiveness. It is the glue of creation and the catalyst for awakening. It asks nothing but gives more than I could ever dream of. Divine love is unconditional and fearless. When I claim this love as my own, I need no longer seek it outside myself. Instead I bring it with me wherever I go. My kind words and considerate acts brighten my corner of the world and inspire kindnesses and consideration that spread far beyond me, blessing all others. 

You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against any of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.—Leviticus 19:18

No comments:

Post a Comment