Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 7, 2023

Let Go Let God Behold

My Soul Thirsts For God.

In times of trouble or great joy, I behold the wonder of God in a world filled to overflowing with divine splendor. Whenever I fail to notice, I look to the people who love me and to the people I love, and know I am blessed. I behold God everywhere and rest in the knowledge that God dwells within me always. My soul thirsts for the beauty and presence of God. I find this presence expressing through me, into the world, to my beloveds, and to all beings throughout the world. As I affirm this great goodness, I remain aware that pain and disappointment may come to anyone. During challenging moments, I have faith that good will triumph in the fullness of time. All is well, despite appearances to the contrary. I trust in God. And behold, I am satisfied. 

My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and behold the face of God?—Psalm 42:2

No comments:

Post a Comment