Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 8, 2023

Let Go Let God Through Grace

The Grace Of God Is A Blessing In My Life And All Lives.

When I falter, if I stumble or stall, I may feel as though I failed. At dark times of discouragement, grace is a light shining on the horizon, a glimmer of hope that all is not lost. Grace is such a wonderful gift, the blessing that has come to me as forgiveness, healing, and prosperity. Grace is also the gift I give by being of service, showing kindness, and offering forgiveness. Through grace I rise, even after falling. Through grace I hope, even after losing. I leave the past behind and start anew, wiser, stronger, and kinder. The grace that blesses me is the grace I extend to others that they, too, may rise, that they may hope, that they may find the strength and wisdom to start again. 

For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all.—Titus 2:11


No comments:

Post a Comment