Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 6, 2023

Let Go Let God In Faith

My Faith Is My Foundation.

Sometimes a dream is easy to hold on to. I can imagine it vividly, want it deeply, and believe in my ability to make it happen. Other times my dream can feel further away, and I may begin to doubt my ability to realize it. Faith is the power that keeps me on the path to my dreams. Drawing upon my faith increases my ability to call it forth and trust in God. Growing in spiritual understanding deepens my faith and helps me see my role in it. Rather than rely upon God to do something for me, I come to realize the power of my imagination as I cocreate with God. My dreams, goals, and aspirations all begin with the belief they can come true. Faith is my touchstone, the rock upon which I build my life. 

For whatever is born of God conquers the world. And this is the victory that conquers the world, our faith.—1 John 5:4

No comments:

Post a Comment