Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 3, 2023

Let Go Let God Be Unlimited

As A Spiritual Being, I Am Unlimited.

If I have believed that being only human will keep me from reaching my most deeply cherished desires, today I can choose a new belief: I am fully human and fully divine. Through the Christ within, my divine inheritance, I am one with God. The world may be full of limitations, but I transcend those by realizing the power, strength, and will of God are mine to express as only I can. I feel newly empowered to go for the life of my dreams, without feeling daunted or undeserving of the best life has to offer. I am in the world but not of it. I am a spiritual being, unlimited, and powerful beyond measure. I boldly embrace new possibilities. 

But those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.—Isaiah 40:31 

No comments:

Post a Comment