Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 19, 2023

Let Go Let God Be In The Presence

I Am In The Presence Of God.

No matter where I am or where I go, I am in the presence of God. It’s a blessing to realize I can never be outside this presence. All things-whether seeming good or bad-are happening inside God, the one presence and power in the universe. There is not one thing in life I need face alone. The presence of God is also in me. It may be easy to feel divine presence most keenly in times of mindful contemplation or prayerful practice, but I can also feel it each time I consciously live from my divine identity. I am being the presence of Spirit each time I show grace to another, with each loving act of kindness and consideration, when I offer forgiveness, or share generously of my supply. God is good, all the time. I pray that, through me, all others know this truth. 

Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his presence continually.—1 Chronicles 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment