Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Let Go Let God Claim Healing

I Am Grateful For My Healing Journey.

I am whole in Spirit. As I relax into this awareness, I feel the healing stream of spiritual power restoring the cells of my body and bringing peace to my mind and heart. I feel the presence of God as I realize my wholeness. With a prayer of gratitude, I welcome my healing. My body responds as I bless my organs and tissues. My thoughts are uplifted and enlivened by the vibrant, healing energy of divine life. Deep feelings of well-being and peace envelop me. I visualize healing light within my body’s every cell and imagine the dynamic, restorative power of God. I make changes to support my wellness so that I can better realize my wholeness. In this moment, I claim my healing. 

Jesus turned, and seeing her he said, “Take heart, daughter; your faith has made you well.” And instantly the woman was made well.—Matthew 9:22

No comments:

Post a Comment