Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, August 14, 2023

Let Go Let God Smile

My Smile Is God's Love Expressing Through Me.

A smile communicates in ways that words cannot. Long before they begin to speak, babies respond to smiles. People from all cultures recognize the meaning of a smile. When language differences make communication between two strangers challenging, a smile can put both at ease. My smile may be my spontaneous response to a humorous situation or happy surprise, or it may tell everyone who sees it that all is well with me. My smile may be my heart’s response to someone who needs encouragement when there are no words to express what I am feeling. Although each smile is as unique as the person who offers it, its message is universal: Even if we speak different languages or come from different cultures, we are one in God. 

The Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you.—Numbers 6:25

No comments:

Post a Comment