Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, August 7, 2023

Let Go Let God Cooperate With Divine Order

Cooperating With Divine Order Increases My Awareness Of God.

When life seems chaotic and unpredictable, changing in ways that may feel too fast or too great, I go within and remind myself the divine pattern of order is always present everywhere, in everything, and in everyone. Knowing my oneness with God and all of life, I realize I am already in alignment with divine order. To bolster this awareness and keep it at the forefront of my thinking, I claim order in my body, my relationships, and every area of my life. When confusion or anxiety breaks through, I remain calm and remind myself that all is well and in order. I am in harmony with life and in the flow of all good things. One with God, I am in tune with the order that is always present. 

The human mind plans the way, but the Lord directs the steps.—Proverbs 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment