Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Let Go Let God Grow

With God, I Am Ready To Grow.

Feeling bored or stuck in place is a sure sign it’s time to try new things, stretch myself into new experiences, and grow. Sometimes I might believe that life just isn’t that interesting or that my adventures and fun experiences are behind me. But life is what I make of it, and the more of myself I invest, the more interesting my life becomes. I am ready to grow. I listen to the call of my heart and follow the promptings of Spirit about where to go and what to try. Feelings of hesitation fade when I heed my guidance, the whisper of the Christ within. Life is for living, loving, and exploring. With Spirit, I am ready. Wherever I go and however I grow, I go and grow with God. 

But speaking the truth in love, we must grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ.—Ephesians 4:15

No comments:

Post a Comment