Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, August 11, 2023

Let Go Let God Be Ready

I Am  Ready To Be Of Joyful Service.

It might be easy to say I will do what I can to express the divine spirit within but harder to know where to start. This is where having some ideas in mind can help to get me going. These ideas are simple steps I can take that will brighten the world by shining the Christ light from within me. I can show kindness by stopping to help someone struggling with a task, perhaps carrying their groceries home. I can offer spiritual support, praying with someone and seeing them healed and prospered. Little acts of love can have big consequences. The more ready I am to express my highest self, the more habitual it becomes. Ever ready to serve, I think of more and more ways to help, to love, and to care. 

They are to do good, to be rich in good works, generous, and ready to share.—1 Timothy 6:18

No comments:

Post a Comment