Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Let Go Let God Be Protected

I Am Safe And Secure In The Peace And Love Of God.

“Wherever I am, God is.” These words from the “Prayer for Protection” comfort me. There is power in speaking these words aloud or holding them in my heart because I am affirming that I am never outside the presence of God. God is in me as love and wisdom. I am in God, much like a wave in the ocean; we are one and can never be separated. With this truth in mind, I feel safe wherever I go, whatever I do. As I go about my daily living or approach a new opportunity, I am secure in the understanding I am not alone. I am serene, poised, and alert. I breathe a prayer of thanks, knowing my steps are steady and I am safe at all times. 

Know that I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.—Genesis 28:15

No comments:

Post a Comment