Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Let Go Let God Behold Joy

Joy Lifts Me.

I feel the light of joy shimmering throughout my body and mind. The fruit of Spirit is joy, and I share it freely with everyone I meet. Joy feels like a magical power. Even in the tough moments, when the world seems bleak, I can go within myself and bask in God’s love and feel the joy that is always a part of me. Nothing and no one can take it from me. When facing adversity, I call forth the power of joy to help me lighten up. When I want to express how I feel, I may listen to uplifting songs, dance freely, or laugh with a dear one. Watching a sunset, looking at a baby’s sweet face, or marveling at a budding flower reminds me to open my heart to my feelings and express my joy. Every day, I behold the miracle of life with a joyful heart. 

God keeps them occupied with the joy of their hearts.—Ecclesiastes 5:20

No comments:

Post a Comment