Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, August 13, 2023

Let Go Let God Know Excitement

I Am An Active Participant In This Exciting Life.

Each new day, the sun rises on a world full of wonders. From the magnificence of the natural world to the many fascinating things there are to learn and the many displays of creativity that surround me, I can find so much to capture my interest and kindle my excitement. When I shrink from life, when my interest in exploration wanes, I can lose my zeal and passion. My involvement is the key. To regain my excitement, I become an active participant in life. I break out of comfortable habits and routines. I try new things and meet new people. If this is intimidating, I remind myself God is everywhere and in everyone. As I explore, I am opening myself to more and more of the Divine. As my interest grows, a bigger world awaits me. 

Let everything that breathes praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!—Psalm 150:6

No comments:

Post a Comment