Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, August 25, 2023

Let Go Let God Discover Beauty

Beauty Is Within And All Around Me.

Beauty surrounds me. From the magnificence of a rainbow and the glory of sunrises and sunsets to the small wonders found in a backyard garden teeming with life, I am grateful for beauty I find everywhere. I discover even more beauty when I really look. I find wonderful people performing amazing acts of love and compassion. Regardless of outward appearances, their true beauty comes from the divine light shining within them. I, too, create and share beauty through the power of my divine nature. This is how I bring God’s love and joy into the lives of others. Every impulse I have toward service and kindness makes the world a more beautiful place. 

One thing I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after: to live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple.—Psalm 27:4

No comments:

Post a Comment