Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 12, 2023

Let Go Let God Receive Grace

Grace Flows To Me, Through Me, And From  Me.

Grace is such a remarkable gift, a wonderful way to feel God in action. So many times I have received the blessing of divine grace when I couldn’t imagine how a problem would resolve or how a bad situation would improve. Grace is the inspiration I feel to pay forward the spontaneous kindnesses that have come my way, often from unexpected or surprising sources. It is the action of the stranger who pays my way or lightens my load, prompting similar actions from me to others. Grace is the nudge from Spirit telling me to let small irritations go, extend patience in the face of frustration, and give and serve cheerfully without expectation of anything in return. Grace only increases the more it is shared. 

From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.—John 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment