Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, August 24, 2023

Let Go Let God With Anticipation

Strong In Faith, I Believe The Best Is Yet To Come.

Time spent waiting can be wretched or wonderful. Which one it is depends on my outlook and the expectation I hold as I visualize what is to come. Counting down to a celebration may boost my mood. Visualizing another’s happiness fosters my own. If the countdown is one of concern, staying centered may be more of a challenge. Either way, I meet the moment with affirmative prayer and a focus on God. No matter the circumstance, I release my attachment to specific outcomes as I declare the highest outcome is unfolding. I affirm: The power and presence of God is in this and every circumstance, and the best and highest outcomes are assured, for me and for all. I know there is good to come, and I welcome itAmen. 

Rejoice in hope, be patient in suffering, persevere in prayer.—Romans 12:12

No comments:

Post a Comment