Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Let Go Let God Share Compassion

I Give The Blessing Of My Compassionate Heart.

The Bible stories of Jesus forgiving, healing the sick, and feeding the hungry show me the importance of compassion. When I meet someone who is struggling, I can offer a helping hand. My offerings of the heart are as meaningful as any material gift. I can forgive, even if I am still hurting emotionally. I pray for those with health challenges, holding a vision of wholeness and peace. I offer help to those in need. I keep my heart open to others’ needs and consider their feelings. Acting from my spiritual nature, I hold thoughts of peace, love, and order and let them guide my words and actions. I practice patience, kindness, and love without expectation of return. 

As he went ashore, he saw a great crowd; and he had compassion for them, because they were like sheep without a shepherd; and he began to teach them many things.—Mark 6:34

No comments:

Post a Comment