Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 26, 2023

Let Go Let God With Acceptance

Acceptance Brings Me Peace.

With an open and willing heart, I accept the things I cannot change. I release the need for control, and the heaviness of judgment sinks like a stone thrown into the ocean. Free from the weight of negativity, I welcome people and situations as they are, not as I think they should be. When I am unhappy with something, I first discern whether I can change it. Most often, the only thing I have the power to transform is myself. I let go of negative thinking, denying that people or events have power over me. Acceptance means affirming the highest outcome for myself and others. I take responsibility for what is mine to do, and then I release the result by letting go and letting God. 

For God did not give us a spirit of cowardice, but rather a spirit of power and of love and of self-discipline.—2 Timothy 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment