Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, August 31, 2023

Let Go Let God Give Glory

I Give Glory To God In All I Do.

When I dedicate myself to doing my best, I am honoring my divine nature. Whatever I do today, in my work, school, or relationships, I give the glory to God. As I do, my thoughts, words, and actions bring value to my life and to the world. No matter what I am doing, I do so with intention and purpose. I give my all with the satisfaction that I am contributing to the good of something greater than myself. Knowing that everything I do has value, I go about it with humility and gratitude for the opportunity to serve. I live each day dedicating myself to my higher power. I honor the sacred value of all people and treat them with respect. I see the glory of God in each person. 

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven.—Matthew 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment