Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Let Go Let God Live In Inner Peace

I Live, Move, And Breathe In Inner Peace.

Peace is the watchword of my heart. Even in times of conflict or chaos, I can remain calm because I choose peacefulness. Through quiet times of prayer, I release tension or worry. With each beat of my heart, I affirm peace is flowing through me. I let tranquility flow through me to bless the people and situations in my life. Rather than letting outside factors control how I feel, I trust my intuition and guidance and respond with wisdom and grace. My serene attitude lends calmness to any situation, helping me cope with uncertainty and contributing harmony to all. Peace is a choice I make again and again. No circumstance or thing has the power to take it away. I live with grace and gratitude from the depths of my heart. 

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.—Matthew 5:9

No comments:

Post a Comment