Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, August 18, 2023

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

Let Prayer Go Forth To Everyone.

I love to pray with those I care about, to hold their dreams and concerns in my heart and affirm the Divine is active in their lives. But I may feel challenged when called to pray with someone who has treated me or others poorly. I remember that all people are worthy of prayer and everyone falls within the divine embrace. Before I pray, I release any judgment, understanding there is no unforgiveness in God. Free from any negative feelings, the wisdom of the Divine flows freely from me. My prayers are healing. I speak words of truth and hold them in my heart. My words are uplifting and my presence serene. I release all concerns in prayer, affirming divine blessings for those for whom I pray just as I am also blessed. 

But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.—Matthew 5:44

No comments:

Post a Comment