Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Let Go Let God All Is In Divine Order


All is in divine order.

There are times when I may not recognize that all things work together for good. When I align my thoughts with the Divine and open myself to ideas, I come to realize that my life is indeed in order. Looking back on times when circumstances were not going the way I wanted, I can now see those experiences led to a blessing. Affirming All is in divine order shifts my consciousness away from thoughts of limitation or lack to infinite possibilities of all that is good! I need not concern myself with how things will work out; I only need to hold to my faith that they will. I affirm divine order and know that however my life unfolds, it will be for my highest good.All is in divine order.

Do not be afraid, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.—Luke 12:32

No comments:

Post a Comment