Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Let Go Let God be Selfless


I practice selflessness when I express love and compassion to others.

I am a spiritual being living a human experience, and as such I have all that I need to be loving, selfless, and compassionate. When I focus less on my physical wants and more on the desires of my spiritual self, I embody the selfless spirit of God. My spiritual self reveres all life and wants to express as generosity and kindness. So I practice interacting with others with compassion, understanding, and love. Being selfless does not mean I neglect myself, but rather it means I express more of my divine self. When I practice selflessness, I show up authentically as my best self. I give of myself and I am blessed in return.

You were taught to ... be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and to clothe yourselves with the new self, created according to the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness.—Ephesians 4:22-24

No comments:

Post a Comment