Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, September 10, 2018

Let Go Let God through Wisdom


Divine wisdom guides my daily choices.

I access divine wisdom when I face big decisions. In the silence of my prayer time, I quiet the many thoughts competing for my attention. Affirming a simple phrase like Peace, be still opens space in my mind for the wisdom within me to rise into conscious awareness. A new insight or an internal nudge points the way to my highest good. I also take time to allow divine wisdom to guide the simple choices I encounter throughout the day. Pausing before I eat allows me to make healthy choices. In the space of a gentle breath I discover guidance for words to create peace and understanding in difficult situations. Day by day I learn to turn to the wisdom of Spirit. Divine wisdom guides my daily choices.

Show by your good life that your works are done with gentleness born of wisdom.—James 3:13

No comments:

Post a Comment