Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Let Go Let God Live Centered

I generate positive energy when I live a centered life.
 
While the life I am creating begins within, my choices affect more than just myself. The way I react to things creates waves of energy that move outward, influencing the people and world around me in small and large ways. I make consciously connected choices knowing that the positive energy I create moves outward into the world at large. The way I choose to show up in the world helps others move closer to a core of calm, centered energy. Before I react to any negativity, I pause. I take a breath and use this moment for reflection, allowing myself to relax into a conscious response. I choose to be centered, living on purpose, contributing to a world of love and peace.

And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in the one body.—Colossians 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment