Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Let Go Let God Open to Healing


In mind, body, and spirit, I am healed and whole.

In the Bible, Jesus reassured people that their faith had made them well. They made progress because of their intention and their willingness to be healed. When something in my life seems out of order, I begin my healing process by observing the situation without judgment, fear, worry, or anxiety. I open my mind to clear direction and affirm divine order. Healing is happening with or without my permission, yet it moves more quickly and freely with my attention and cooperation. I intercept any negative thinking about my healing and instead fill my mind with the wonder of divine intelligence coursing throughout my body. In mind, body, and spirit, I am healed and whole.

Jesus turned, and seeing her he said, “Take heart, daughter; your faith has made you well.”—Matthew 9:22

No comments:

Post a Comment