Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, September 3, 2018

Let Go Let God Rest


I rest in God’s love and peace.

The presence of Spirit in my life brings peace and contentment. The knowledge that the fullness of God is deep inside me is also restorative. It allows me to feel renewed in a way that nothing else can. However hectic life seems, I have only to turn within to find the calm I need. I breathe deeply and affirm that Spirit fills me with peace and tranquility. This short meditation may be all I have time for right now but it is enough to make me feel centered in God. I am now able to move on with my day with a sense of relaxation and lightness of being. To rest in God is to connect with the spiritual presence within me. When I take time in prayer and meditation, I can feel the movement of Spirit. I am rested and renewed.

Therefore my heart is glad, and my soul rejoices; my body also rests secure.—Psalm 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment