Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Let Go Let God in Remembrance


Through the practice of remembrance, I honor the past and infuse it with love.

On this day, I honor and remember the past. I bring to mind events that have made the news: individuals who rose in the face of tragedy, and hearts that were broken by loss. One by one, I bring each of these thoughts into prayer. Holding them gently in my mind, I surround them with love in a consciousness of God. I affirm the peace, power, and presence of God in the midst of all situations past, present, and future. Where there seems to be trouble or discord in the outer world, the inner spirit of God is an ever-present source of comfort. Praying from this spirit within, I send thoughts of forgiveness, healing, and gratitude where they are needed.

Take thought for what is noble in the sight of all. If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.—Romans 12:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment