Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Let Go Let God Securely


I walk confidently in the light of God.

The spiritual truth is that I walk in divine light in every moment. However, there are times when I become so focused on everyday life that I forget God’s presence is everywhere active in me and as me. In these moments, I remember to stay centered rather than let fear take over my mind. To remind myself of spiritual truths and bring myself back to center, I take a gentle breath then release all concerns as I exhale. I then affirm words of truth, saying quietly to myself: I walk in the light of God. I am at peace within my being, knowing that I am an expression of God, an expression of light. As I move through my day, I am reminded that wherever I am, God is.

For ‘In him we live and move and have our being’; as even some of your own poets have said, ‘For we too are his offspring.’—Acts 17:28

No comments:

Post a Comment