Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, September 24, 2018

Let Go Let God in Harmony


In Spirit, we are all one.

There is a saying that harmony cannot be achieved if we are all singing the same note. When we add our own uniqueness to everything we do, we add depth and meaning. As I move through the day, I look at everyone through my heart’s eyes. My heart knows that each soul is here in a state of grace, and this knowing opens the way to harmony. I remind myself that from the highest perspective all souls are vessels for the One. I let this knowing lead the way in my interactions with others. I never discount the value of any soul; instead, I take joy in each person. This anchors me in harmony. In Spirit, we are all one, growing individually and mutually as we honor, love, and understand each other.

There is no longer Jew or Greek, there is no longer slave or free, there is no longer male and female; for all of you are one in Christ Jesus.—Galatians 3:28

No comments:

Post a Comment