Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Let Go Let God Be Compassionate

I am compassionate and caring.
 
I let my feeling nature, my inner spirit of love, guide my actions whenever I see someone who needs a helping hand, a listening ear, or a kind word. As an expression of divine love, I am naturally gentle and caring about the situations of the people around me. “Be kind” is my mantra. I look for ways each day to make a difference in the life of another. Where I see sadness, I offer words of peace and encouragement. When I sense stress, I offer lightness and smiles. Being compassionate and caring is staying Christ-centered, attuned to the feelings of others while remaining aware of the truth about the person or circumstance. Prayer keeps me centered in God and compassionately aware of how I can help.

Love one another with mutual affection; outdo one another in showing honor.—Romans 12:10

No comments:

Post a Comment