Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Let Go Let God through Inner Peace


Centered in peace, I am renewed.

Many major cities are home to beautiful parks. Amid concrete, rushing cars, and busy people are lush areas of beauty, play, and nature. So, too, in the midst of the busy thoughts and priorities in my mind, there is a place of peace and beauty. The journey to my peaceful place is not measured in miles. With my awareness focused within, I follow my breath from my head down into my heart space. I allow each inhale to expand my sense of love and peace in the center of my being. Each exhale carries away the tension and distraction of things beyond my control and imagined limitations. In a time of quiet communion with the divine energy that infuses each breath and every thought with peace, I find rest. Centered in peace, I am renewed.

I have calmed and quieted my soul.—Psalm 131:2

No comments:

Post a Comment