Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Let Go Let God in Balance

Work, play, rest, and prayer are balanced in my life today.
 
Creating a new dimension of consciousness, one that Jesus called the kingdom of heaven, is my purpose as I move through this day. Achieving that goal requires time and commitment, and I do what is mine to do with gratitude and appreciation. However, rest, relaxation, and prayer are also elements that are vital to my spiritual well-being. My mortal mind tends to overemphasize negative, fear-based challenges at the expense of the light and love that fill even my gloomiest days. Balance occurs when I surrender my mortal mind to the infinite mind of Spirit within me. There I will find my day perfectly balanced in rewarding and surprising ways among work, rest, relaxation, and prayer.

I have seen the business that God has given to everyone to be busy with. He has made everything suitable for its time.–Ecclesiastes 3:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment