Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 14, 2018

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance


I trust divine guidance to show me the way.

Spiritual guidance is always present within and all around me. I know without a doubt that the answers I seek are now on the way to me. I focus on letting go of any concerns I may have. I don’t try to solve situations by myself. Instead, I release everything into prayer. If I am experiencing any darkness in my life, I know God will guide me out of it into the light. If I begin to worry about something, I remind myself of divine guidance. Enlightenment may come at any time and often in unexpected ways. I must keep my mind open and receptive to all avenues of divine direction. Insights will come to lead me along my right path. I move forward one step at a time with confidence. My mind is at peace.

You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me with honor.—Psalm 73:24

No comments:

Post a Comment