Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Let Go Let God Realize Potential


I radiate the light of God from within, and I realize my potential.

With his message, Jesus encouraged everyone to let the treasures, gifts, and talents within find expression. By doing so, I live with purpose and experience the flow of Source expressing through me. My divine gifts may seem dormant at times, but in no way do I allow that to deter me. Divine assistance is mine for the asking. I have only to shift my attention from my concerns to the center of being in which Spirit is all. I begin the day acknowledging oneness with Source. I do so with the certainty that God’s presence is ready and poised to assist me as I move toward my potential. The blessings I have to offer are now brought forth into the world through the radiant light of God within.

All that the Father has is mine. For this reason I said that he will take what is mine and declare it to you.—John 16:15

No comments:

Post a Comment