Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Let Go Let God Pray for Others


I affirm the divine possibility in others.

I am a spiritual being, created in the image and likeness of God, and as such, I have creative power. All things are possible through the power of God within, and prayer is an affirmation of those potentialities. While I cannot control the events or people around me, I can manage how I think and feel about them and how I respond. When I pray for others, I do so not to control or change them, but to trust the spirit of God within them. When I pray for others, I consciously utilize my innate creative power. I see the good in the people I pray for, and I affirm their divine potential for love, joy, peace, abundance, and health. When I pray for others in this way, I respond lovingly to life.

Therefore encourage one another and build up each other, as indeed you are doing.—1 Thessalonians 5:11

No comments:

Post a Comment