Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Let Go Let God with Confidence


I live in confidence and trust in my higher self.

I may have long forgotten how it felt to master walking as a toddler or how many times I had to pick myself up and start over again. As adults, we can gain inspiration by observing the progress, determination, and confidence of a child. These seeds of resilience are still with me, waiting to be activated through belief and faith in my divine essence within. What is it that I would like to accomplish, what dream, what skills, what travels, what overcoming? I pray for guidance and direction. I listen. I begin with one trusting step forward. Then another. My faith is strong, no matter how many times I need to redirect or start over. God life within is my strength. I live in confidence and trust in my higher self.

Do not, therefore, abandon that confidence of yours; it brings a great reward.—Hebrews 10:35

No comments:

Post a Comment