Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Let Go Let God in World Peace


Peace in my life is my contribution to peace in the world.

Reading or watching the news today may cause me to feel frustrated and angry. It would seem that there is little I can do to affect events in the world. Surely world peace lies well beyond my abilities. Yet I know and affirm that all life is an expression of spiritual consciousness. My every thought plays a vital role in determining not only how my life will unfold, but what I am contributing to the collective consciousness. The peace I choose to express in my life resonates into all of creation. As today unfolds, I welcome every opportunity to stop and center myself. Through my spiritual willingness, I contribute to peace in the world.

I have said this to you, so that in me you may have peace. In the world you face persecution. But take courage; I have conquered the world!—John 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment